From: owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Jim Battaglia
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:30 PM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [RE] Results of today's discussion

Attached, please find the list of isochronous requirements for 802.3 RE that were refined in today's impromptu discussion.

Mike Teener will be providing additional comments to this list.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Jim Battaglia wrote:
Hello all,

You are cordially invited to join us for an impromptu meeting to discuss the arguments in favor of isochronous capabilities for 802.3 RE.  The meeting will be held at Pioneer Corporation at 1pm PDT this Monday (10/25/04)

All are welcome.  Hope you can be there.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=101+Metro+Drive&city=San+Jose&state=CA&zipcode=&search=++Search++

--
Jim Battaglia
Digital Entertainment Networking