From: owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG]
On Behalf Of Michael D. Johas Teener
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 3:57 PM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [RE] Objectives summary for a paper ...

How about:

6.  High quality synchronization services that provide all stations with
low jitter ³house clock² to be used both for scheduling isochronous
packets
and to provide a common time base for sampling and presenting streaming
data.

--
Michael D. Johas Teener
-- http://public.xdi.org/=Michael.Johas.Teener --- PGP ID 0x3179D202