[RE] Web site with presentation slides, for San Antonio

Steve,

Since there appears to be a difficulty in updating the RE web site,
I have posted my presentations on another site. I think the attendees
will find this more convenient than distributing on USB card to CD.

Of course, I will have a copy on a USB memory stick, for those attendees
that my be web-page challenged.

If other presenters need to have things posted, in this fashion,
please send a copy to me directly. In the absence of a web
master, I can post these on my site.

  http://dvjames.com/esync/contributions/dvjTimeSyncNotes2004Nov13.pdf
  http://dvjames.com/esync/contributions/dvjTimeSyncSlides2004Nov13.pdf
BTW, do you have a prepared agenda?
I have to give a presentation at the CM group on the same day.

Cheers,
DVJ

Steve Carlson <scarlson@hspdesign.com> wrote:
Dennis, David and Alexei,

I have your presentations and will schedule you slots on Wednesday. Please
come to the meeting with CDROMS or USB drives with your presentation loaded.
If you do not have a means to distribute your presentations, IEEE rules will
not allow you to present.

Thanks,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Residential Ethernet Study Group
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229