From: owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of Michael Johas Teener
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:48 AM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [RE] PAR

I should have caught this Tuesday, but I think the "predictable latency" in
the second paragraph of the proposed scope really should be "bounded low
latency" ... since "predictable" does not really mean "low" ...

         Michael D. Johas Teener ‹ mike@plumblinks.com
http://public.xdi.org/=Michael.Johas.Teener - PGP ID 0x3179D202