[RE] May interim meeitng.

I've seen a few questions about the interim meeting, at least one
addressed to me.

The interim meeting announcement should be posted in a few days.  We are
still trying to finalize the detailed schedule for the week, but at
present, all 802.3 subgroups will be meeting in Austin, TX the week of
May 16.

I would also encourage proponents of RE to get involved in socializing
your ideas with members of IEEE 802.1.  I know a few of you are planning
to attend the upcoming 802.1 meeting in Berlin Germany the week of May 9
(http://www.ieee802.org/1/meetings/index.html).  I would remind all
though that IEEE 802.1 has about a dozen active projects, and
consequently any time allocated to RE will, I expect, be quite limited.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3
bob.grow@ieee.org