[RE] Chair of theIEEE 802.3 Residential Ethernet Study Group

Colleagues:

Mr. Steve Carlson has been serving as the Chair of the RESG.  He will not be able to continue in that role.  Consequently, we will need to find a new Chair for the Study Group.  Study Group Chair is a position appointed by the Chair of 802.3, but I would be interested in learning of any individuals interested in the position, or any comments about filling the position.

Please direct your comments directly to me, (not to either reflector).

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3
bob.grow@ieee.org