Re: [RE] Compatibility with 802 and why the study group is not yet a task force

All,

I can only echo what Arthur wrote here - I personally believe that you
need to engage with the wider 802.3 working group and using a Yahoo
mailing list rather than the official IEEE 802.3 Residential Ethernet
Study Group mailing list is, in my opinion, certainly not the best way to
go about this.

For example I was not aware that there was any attempt going on by any
members of the Study Group to understand why folk voted against the
compatibility criterion at the last plenary - I'm glad to see today some
discussion again on the reflector on this.

Best regards,
  David Law