Re: [RE] Moving forward (... looking at the past)

Gentlemen:

    Let us remember:

1) There was a Call For Interest with the usual presentations.
2) There were several Study Group Meetings with the usual plethora of
presentations.
3) There was a tutorial with the usual plethora of presentations.
4) All of the above presentations are on the 803.3 Web site.
5) We made every attempt to communicate with 802.3 and include
ALL interested parties in our ReInterest Group Ad Hoc meetings.
6) Only when it became clear that our thoughts were not welcome
on the 802.3 ResE Reflector did we start the Yahoo Reflector.
7) The ReInterest Group and its reflectors are open to ALL without
limitation.

   To me it is a bit tenuous to imply that we have somehow failed to
inform the 802.3
voters.

Thomas Dineen