Re: [RE] What in RE is within 802.3 scope?

>    If I am interpreting Hugh's emails correctly he is saying that
there
> is nothing within 802.3 scope that needs to be done to address
> Residential Ethernet's requirements for latency, jitter and
> synchronization. If anyone disagrees with this assertion now would be
> good time to say so.

I'm not disagreeing with the assertion, but I'd phrase it a little
differently:  Nobody has shown that meeting the latency/jitter/synch
requirements requires any changes to the Ethernet MAC/PHY.  Maybe proof
is forthcoming, but it is yet to be distributed to the general public.

- Matt