[RE] Digital audio networking requirements survey

I hope, in light of Mr. Teener's recent requirements threads, this is not
considered an off-topic post for this group. I've been working on getting
this research project launched for several months now.

The Audio Engineering Society Technical Committee on Network Audio Systems
is conducting a survey of requirements for digital audio networking. The
goal of this survey is to explore applications for digital audio networking
and corresponding requirements for those applications. As an audio
professional your input is valued. Please visit http://nas.cim.mcgill.ca/
<http://nas.cim.mcgill.ca/>  to take the on-line survey.

Results from the survey will be presented at a workshop held during the
119th AES convention in New York in October of this year. I will invite a
panel of survey respondents from representative applications areas to
provide anecdotes and discuss and elaborate on audio networking
requirements.

If you have any questions regarding the survey or workshop, please contact
me at tc-nas-survey@aes.org <mailto:tc-nas-survey@aes.org>

Regards,
Kevin P. Gross
AES NAS Workshop Chair