[RE] Presentation Request for Austin Interim (05/2005)

Michael,

	I would like two presentation slots for the May meeting,
as follows.

1. Presenter: Yong Kim
2. Title: Effects of Residential Ethernet Standard on other 802.1/802.3
3. 30 min.  including Q&A.
4. This is expanded and a more detailed version than given at Tutorial.

1. Presenter: Yong Kim
2. Title: Comparison of Layer 2 CoS and ResE mechanisms in QoS delivery.
3. 30 min, including reasonable Q&A.
   I expect either zero or a lot of discussions (don't know which).
4. Examining how Layer 2 CoS could be used for service delivery and how
   ResE work would enhance CE content delivery.

best regards,

Yong Kim