Re: [RE] Grand master identifier ==>(evolved to) overprovisioning

All,

I received an email note, shortly after previous posting:
>> David -- both URL links provided below do not seem to work.

I'm not sure why the IEEE site was down.
To deal with such possibilities, I have also made this
available on my personal web site, listed below:
  http://dvjames.com/esync/dvjRePaper2005May03.pdf
Since I have no storage or BW limits, this should work.

I've also CC'd this to David Law, who perhaps can
provide insight on loss of the IEEE site posting.

For context, the relevant email chain is listed below:

DVJ

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

David V James <dvj@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-3-re@IEEE.ORG
06/05/2005 02:05 PM
Please respond to David V James