-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-3-re@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-re@ieee.org]On
Behalf Of Feifei Feng
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:55 PM
To: STDS-802-3-RE@listserv.ieee.org

Time:                June 8, 1400 PDT
Length:             120 minutes
Meeting ID:        802373
Meeting Name:  Subscription Ad-hoc

Phone Number:           + 1 949-926-5900
Toll Free (US Only):    + 1 877-827-6232

Agenda:
a) Review of DVJ-edited working paper
      (as revised, based on last conference call's discussions)
b) Discussion of parameters within the messages

Note:    For your convenience, David James will be kindly hosting a call-in
connection at his home. The address is:
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306
+1.650.494.0926
If you are attending from Broadcom, please verify with Michael Teener that a
room will be provided.

Felix

Felix Feifei Feng, Ph.D
Research Staff Member
NPTG, Communication & Network Lab, Samsung AIT
Tel: +82-31-280-9621
Email: feng.fei@samsung.com