[RE] Additional questions

David,

I have some additional questions, beyond those in my last email (sent about
15 minutes ago):

1) On line 17 in the code on p.10 (actually, it appears to be between lines
17 and 18; I notice the line numbers don't always line up with the lines),
the quantity rate1 is not defined.  I realize diffrate is the cumulative
fractional frequency offset.  rate1 should be a local absolute rate, but I
don't see where it is defined or computed.

2) The quantity rate in line 17, which is the adjusted rate accounting for
the cumulative frequency offset, does not seem to be used anywhere else.
How is rate used?  I assume it should impact the computed time values.  The
quantity offset, computed in the line above, is equal to the local
clockDelta plus the incoming cumulative Delta.  If the rate adjustment were
not being done, we would simply add offset to the local value of time (the
value of timer) to get the corrected time.  Somehow the quantity rate has to
enter into this to account for the rate adjustment.  If rate is not used to
affect the rate adjustment, then how is the rate adjustment entering into
the corrected time calculation?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Geoff