Re: [RE] New white paper release (fixed, in response to Geoff's observation)

Hi all,

Glad to see a new proposal in this version of white paper. I have a question
about the new proposal.

According to Figure 11.3 and its explanation, bunched flow will be reshaped
by delaying following frames. As my understanding to the Figure 11.3.(e),
the delay will not be recovered any more. There is not problem along space
axis because the hop number is limited and the maximum delay will be bounded
(nXd). But let's turn our sight to time axis. If there is a bunch again in
following frames (and following time), more delay is needed for
following-following frames. Then along time axis, more and more delay
present until buffers overflow... Will it happen?

I am not sure that I understand this scheme right, so please point out if I
missed something. Thanks.

Regards,

Sihai Wang