[RE] FW: [802.1] 802.1 Interim Meeting Residential Ethernet/Residential Bridging 29th/30th September

FYI, here is the official notification of the joint meeting ... Note that
the date moved to Sept 29/30 ... This gives time for some of the 802.1
particpants to recover from the joint wireless meeting the week before, and
allows us to use a hotel that is within walking distance of the San Jose
airport (or use the free hotel shuttle).
         Michael D. Johas Teener ‹ mikejt@broadcom.com
office +1-408-922-7542 cell +1-831-247-9666 fax +1-831-480-5845
http://public.xdi.org/=Michael.Johas.Teener - PGP ID 0x3179D202