From: Yong Kim
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 5:18 PM
To: STDS-802-1-L@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Meeting/Hotel Info - 802.1 Interim Meeting Residential
Ethernet/Residential Bridging 29th/30th September

Listed below are meeting hotel details for Sept 29/30 (Thur/Friday) Interim.

Registration:
--------------
Registration Cut-off: Friday, Sept 16, 2005
Registration Link: http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=94069
Registration Fee: $75
Note: To provide credit card processing, I had to use 3rd party service.
      I am told that this is a reputable service that other STD orgs use.

Meeting/Hotel:
--------------
Hotel Room Block Cut-off: Friday, Sept 9, 2005.
Dates: Sept 29~30th (Thurs/Friday), 2005
Times: 9 am on 29th ~ 5 pm on 30th.
Place: Double Tree Hotel, San Jose,
       2050 Gateway Place,
       San Jose, CA 95110
       (408)408.453.4000
       Fax: (408)437-2898
Rate:  $125 plus 10.1% occupancy tax
Group Code: IEEE8021 (when calling in); IE1 (when using online reservation).
Hotel url: http://www.dtsj.com/
Hotel Shuttle available from San Jose Airport (SJC) -- use Courtesy Phone
or call 408.453.4000 (hotel #) for pickup.

Feel free to e-mail me (not the whole list) if you have any questions about
this meeting details.

Yong Kim (Meeting Host for this Interim).