[RE] Updated Paper - Worst-case latency for Ethernet networks with Shaped Sources
Not sure it I'm supposed to post this
to 802.1 reflector already. For now I post it here.
This is a link to an updated paper on
worst-case latency for Ethernet: <http://public.wpanther.fast-mail.org/WorstCaseLatency1.pdf>
- Added formula for arbitrary shaping
- Added case of best effort traffic
- Added routing delay
- Relaxed requirement on same-sized packets
- Performed parameter sensitivity analysis
- More visualizing diagrams
- Latency graphs
Please send your comments.