[RE] timing/synch draft PAR and draft 5 criteria

I have prepared an initial draft ResE timing/synchronization PAR and 5-criteria.  I initially
prepared the draft PAR in text format; Mike Teener has placed that in
However, I subsequently realized that these documents are typically prepared in VG format for presentation.  A revised VG version is
posted at
(this document supersedes the above text document)
A VG presenation for the 5 criteria is posted at 5 Criteria.pdf
I expect that the latter 2 documents will be moved to the area shortly.
Any comments are welcome.
Best regards,
Geoffrey M. Garner
Samsung (Consultant)