Frequency adjustments
Author:  Geoff Garner
Time: 1/2 hour

2) Title:  Improvements to Boundary Clock Based Time Synchronization through Cascaded Switches
Author:  Sihai Wang
Time: 1/2 hour

I just sent you the presentations separately (please let me know if you don't receive them).

In addition, Felix and I each have the respective PAR and 5 Criteria VGs that we prepared and that were discussed
in the recent ResE calls; I am assuming for now that it is not necessary to formally request time for those to be on the
agenda (but if a formal email requesting time is needed, please let me know).

Thanks.

Best regards,

Geoff
Geoffrey M. Garner