Re: [RE] Action item resulting from discussion of ResE logistics in 1588 call

Geoff,

Thanks for taking the lead on this one.

I have adjusted other conflicts to be available at the December 7 meeting,
and will have an update of the white paper. I will also include a feature list,
that might be useful for folks trying to compare (proposed) RE L2 protocols
with the 1588 higher-level protocols. (Sigh, another busy weekend.)

I will be unable to attend the December 14 RE meeting due to (of all
things) an Intel course on Standards participation.

I would suspect it best to have two near-term 1588 interactions, one for
December 15 (to provide an overview and discuss proposals) and
one for Jan 5 (or later) to discuss refinements based on comments received.

It would be helpful if you could identify the teleconference details.
Not everyone in RE monitors the times and dates closely, but may
wish to attend these specific meetings to better understand each
other's concerns.

DVJ