Re: [STDS-802-Privacy] Reaching out

Hi Amelia

We in process of resolving an initial task group ballot on this draft. I won't be in Waikoloa, but will be at the next 802 Plenary meeting in Orlando.

Mick

On 9/12/2017 12:23 PM, Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
Dear all,

I'm wondering if there's any activity in this group at this time.
Currently I'm working as a Technical consultant with Article 19. We're
looking at human rights considerations in IEEE 802 standards, and we're
funded to attend IEEE 802.11 meetings for the upcoming two years.

If any of you are in Waikoloa this week, or have other opportunities to
reach out, please be in touch.

best regards,

Amelia

On 2017-05-08 13:19, Mick Seaman wrote:
NOTE: ALL RESPONSES MUST BE SENT TO THE BALLOT RESPONSE LIST:
         STDS-802-1-ballot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Email is attached to an official 802.1 Task Group ballot form for
P802E/D0.7 - Recommended Practice for Privacy Considerations for IEEE
802 Technologies. All participants in the activities of IEEE 802 are
entitled to submit a ballot, regardless of their voting status in 802.1.

The primary purpose of Task Group ballots is to solicit input that
will assist the Editor to develop the draft to the point where it is
ready for the Working Group ballot stage. A vote of "Approve" in this
ballot is therefore appropriate if the document is ready for WG
ballot; i.e., it is substantially complete, although there may still
be technical details and issues to resolve at WG ballot. If you don't
believe the draft is ready for WG ballot, the appropriate vote is
"Disapprove", along with comments stating what changes need to be made.

The closing date of this ballot is:

8th June 2017

The PDF file of P802E/D0.7 can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-e-drafts/d0/802E-d0-07.pdf

This file is also available in the Privecsg area of mentor.ieee.org
(sign-in necessary to view).

If you have any difficulty downloading or reading this file, let me know.

As is normal with such ballots, comments should specify not only what
problems have been identified with the text, but also what the
commenter proposes as a solution. Any comments accompanying the ballot
must be presented using the template to be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/commenting-tool/MyBallot-tools/

This “ballot comment spreadsheet” template is also available in the
Privecsg area of mentor.ieee.org.

Please ensure that you are using the template referenced by the link
above, not a template from a prior ballot, and have completed the
Affiliation entry.
Attach the resultant file, in XLS or CSV format, to your ballot
response email. The editor would appreciate the attached comment file
clearly identify the commenter's name, project and draft number. The
following file name format is suggested:

RETURNING YOUR BALLOT FORM
==========================
Your ballot must be returned to:

STDS-802-1-ballot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are requested to use (exactly!) the appropriate Subject line from
the following set when returning your ballot. Please send your ballot
with the Subject line explicitly set, rather than using the Reply
function in your mailer.
P802E/D0.7 - Approve
P802E/D0.7 - Comments (with approve)
P802E/D0.7 - Disapprove
P802E/D0.7 - Comments (with abstain)
P802E/D0.7 - Abstain

Regards,
Mick Seaman
Chair, 802.1 Security Task Group

******************************
Ballot form follows.....
******************************
NOTE: EMAIL ALL BALLOT RESPONSES ONLY TO:
STDS-802-1-ballot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P802E/D0.7 EMAIL BALLOT
TO: Jerome Henry
Editor, P802E
SUBJECT: P802E/D0.7 - Recommended Practice for Privacy Considerations
for IEEE 802 Technologies

_____ I Approve (may attach non-binding comments below)
_____ I Disapprove (must attach binding comments below)
_____ I Abstain for the following reasons (may attach non-binding
comments below):
______ Lack of Time
______ Lack of Expertise

(Name)
(Affiliation)

INCLUDE COMMENTS ONLY AS AN ATTACHMENT, USING THE TEMPLATES IDENTIFIED
ABOVE.
IF THERE IS NO AFFILIATION IN THE TEMPLATE, IT IS THE WRONG ONE!