[STDS-802-Privacy] P802E teleconference, June - poll

As discussed in the March 802 plenary, a teleconference will be scheduled to discuss P802E progress. Potential times/dates: one hour on 26th, 27th, 29th June sometime between 9.00 am to 12.00 pm Pacific.

Objectives of the call are to make sure we are prepared for the July plenary face-to-face and to collect further feedback on the edits that Jerome has made to incorporate the contribution/discussion we had in March.

Normal 802.1 practice would be to do this as part of a task group ballot resolution, but after the resounding lack of response (with one honorable exception) to the last ballot I'll keep the formalism low until we have progressed a little further.

Those interested in attending can respond either by clicking the link below, or if you don't wish to interact with Doodle just send me an email.

Hopefully the rather limited choice of times will work for enough core participants, and I'll try for a time that maximizes the expected output. I wasn't reckoning on being blocked out for almost all of June myself. If these dates/times don't work I'll try polling for others, though I won't be able to attend personally.

Mick Seaman

https://doodle.com/poll/ihu8h5ycfsfy49wx