It has been a long time ago we last met (the IEEE 802 meeting in Beijing, if I remember correctly).

I am interested in doing some offline due diligence of the 802 priv draft, but do not have IEEE private member access any more. If possible, would you mind sending me an offline copy for review? Obviously, I will not distribute this.

Best regards, Rene

On 7/4/2018 2:28 PM, Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
On 2018-07-02 22:18, Mick Seaman wrote:
Now in the PrivECSG on Mentor (login required to access) and on the
802.1 FileServer at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-e-drafts/d1/802E-d1-0.pdf

D1.0 is the result of updating D0.9 with IEEE Style fonts, paragraph
formats, terminology and updated boiler plate front matter. No
technical change from D0.9 is intended.

This is excellent news! Thanks for the heads-up Mick!

I will study it closely before next week.

best regards,

Amelia

email: rstruik.ext@xxxxxxxxx | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363