[STDS-802-Privacy] P802E progression, teleconferences and poll for times

During the recent P802E sessions in the San Diego 802 Plenary we agreed on the following:

* Task Group ballot of the next draft (in preparation by our Editor, Jerome Henry taking into account the discussion in the meeting).

* Ballot to be open for longer than usual, to provide more opportunity for comment, and particular to extend through the 802.1 interim meeting in Oslo in September.

* No P802E face-to-face editing discussion in the Oslo meeting, though there may be discussion specifically on privacy considerations for specific 802.1 standards (dry run).

* A teleconference to be scheduled after the close of task group ballot to review the comments received and begin ballot resolution.

* A teleconference to be scheduled prior to the Bangkok 802 plenary (and prior to the IETF meeting the week before) to prepare for the Bangkok meeting so we can use our time there most effectively.

* P802E task group ballot resolution and editing during the Bangkok plenary.

Doodle polls for the teleconferences with suggested times for an hour on the 1st, 2nd, or 4th October for the first (initial ballot resolution) and 23rd or 24th October for the second (pre-Bangkok prep) are attached. If none of these work for those who really want to attend (let me know) I'll try again. Links to polls below.

Mick Seaman, Chair, 802.1 Security Task Group

---------

Doodle poll for date/time of P802E Task Group ballot resolution teleconference

https://doodle.com/poll/szk3zfzpy5hnarea

Doodle poll for date/time of P802E pre-meeting prep for IEEE 802 plenary Bangkok

https://doodle.com/poll/82shhprh6nenex26