Minutes are available

Dear SEC members and observers,

The minutes from the March, 1999 802 LMSC SEC and Plenary meetings have
been posted on the web for your review and comment.  You may point your
web browser at:

   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/minutes/mar1999/index.html

All of the presentation materials that I was able to gather are linked
into the minutes in the form of PDF files.

Please review the minutes, and send requests for corrections to me.
On or about April 30th, I intend to move for approval of these minutes
via an email ballot, so please send your corrections before that date.

Howard Frazier
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC SEC