New Phone Number for Jim Carlo 214-693-1776

I have a cellular phone to make it easier to contact me.

Phone Number: 1-214-693-1776 (Please don't post this number)

If I do not answer, (it is because I am in a meeting or unavailable).

1) I receive a note on the phone that I missed a call with number to call.

2) you can leave a voice message or press 5 and leave me the number you want me
to return your call at (like on a pager).

You can also send me a short text message to 2146931776@mobile.att.net via
email.

Jim Carlo (jcarlo@ti.com) Phone: 214-340-8837  Fax&Voice Mail: 214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE 802 LAN MAN Standards Committee