Agenda from Dawn

Folks,

Dawn tried to send you an update of the agenda for the upcoming plenary,
but the message bounced because the MSWORD file was too big for
the reflector.  I distilled the file into PDF, and it is attached to this message.
The text of Dawn's email follows below.

Howard

Dear LMSC Executive Committee,

Please find attached a draft IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda-Version 6.0 for your
review.  Also, we have had two tutorial slots become available:
Tutorial #2: 8-9:30pm on Monday night and Tutorial #4: 8-9:30pm on Tuesday
night.  Please contact us if you wish to book one of these sessions.

Please forward any updates and/or comment to us regarding the agenda ASAP.
Looking to a great meeting in Montreal.

Many thanks,

Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

PS.  Please send your comments to us ASAP - regarding posting a generic IEEE
802 Meeting Agenda onto the 802 Website.  Thanks, DS.

Dawn C. Slykhouse

Face To Face Events, Inc.
2699 Iversen Court
Santa Clara, CA.,  95051