RE: SC6 N 11235 (Proposed Procedures for ISO/IEC SC6 and IEEE 802 Co-operative working)

Many months later, and in an attempt to tie up loose ends and clean up my
in-box, let me please chime in in favor of Tony's proposal.  The ITTF would,
of course, be looking to the IEEE as the originator of the document for
copyright release.  It would expedite things if the NB submitting any such
fast track obtained the release agreement in writing prior to submitting the
text for fast track.

Could the US and/or UK make sure that this comment (and Tony's other
suggested comment) get submitted before the due date of 1999-10-15.

Thanks.

- Jean

Jean Shildneck
American National Standards Institute