RE: CD ROM Question

Vic,  We still have plenty of the 1999 re-issue edition that has 802.11 on it which we can pass out in November for anyone who didn't get it.  Then we can do the new one in March with everything on it.  Doesn't that sound like a better idea ???  I didn't see anything in the list of new additions that I couldn't live without until March.
Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM