RE: Bob Grow's proposed rewording of the ++PROPOSED RULE CHANGE LETTER BALLOT

Tony,

Why is the non-technical motion governed explicitly by Robert's Rules, as
you proposed. All  order is governed by Robert's Rules, even technical
motions, although our "by-laws" specify that 75 % support is need for such
motion to pass.

So, why do you want to add the qualification?

Vic