Redirection of IPF dollars

At the July SEC meeting, Bill Lidinsky presented a motion during
agenda item 4.9 which read:

   In order to further the goal of making P802 standards free and
   electronically available to the public worldwide, IEEE P802 resolves
   that all P802 funds now used to support ISO secretariats be
   diverted to supporting the IEEE-SA in achieving the above goal.

Consideration of this motion was postponed to the November meeting by
a vote of 9/3/1.

I will put this item at the top of the agenda for the monday morning
exec meeting.  Will we be ready to have some discussion and reach a
conclusion?  I haven't seen any additional information about this issue
on the reflector.

Howard Frazier