RE: +++PROPOSED RULE CHANGE LETTER BALLOT

Paul, Bill & Jim:  Although I support the intent of this rules change I find I must vote NO on the current draft because I think it is exceedingly confusing for the reader.  May I suggest that you consider simplifying things to deal with 3 issues:  "procedural", "draft standard", and "technical" and provide a clear description for each.  May I further suggest that you refrain from using the terms "confirmation ballot" and "recirculation ballot" unless you provide concise definitions of these terms or unambiguous references to such definitions.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM