minutes from November meeting

The minutes from the monday november 8th SEC and opening 802
plenary meeting are on the web.  I didn't get electronic copies
of the handouts from several of you, which is too bad.

However, you still have an opportunity to send me your files
before I post the thursday evening/friday morning minutes.

Notice that this message is missing two key pieces of information,
like the list of files that I need, and a deadline for sending them
to me.  This was deliberate.  I really don't want you to send me
any files now, because I really want to get them at the meeting,
and I'd really like to finish off the minutes without waiting around
any longer.

So, if you choose to send me your slides, I might add them to the
minutes, and then again, I might not.  However, if you gave me
your files at the meeting, I promise that they will get into the
minutes.

Hmmmm. It would appear that there is a cause and effect relationship here!

Give Howard File ==> File Gets into Minutes
Don't Give Howard File ==> File Doesn't Get into Minutes

Who woulda thought?

Howard Frazier
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary.