Re: suggested changes to 802 tutorial procedures

Geoff, I concur with your sentiment, but not your proposed procedures.  I
would advocate a form on the web, to get J. Random Clueless started.  I
would ask Jay to submit that form to his working group chair if he is an
802 participant, or to the 802 chair or some other SEC member if he is not.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Program Manager, IBM ACS - US
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
IBM
500 Park Offices                   Phone: 919 543-2746
P. O. Box 12195 CNPA/656           Fax: 419 715-0359
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA    E-Mail: rdlove@us.ibm.com

"Geoff Thompson" <gthompso@nortelnetworks.com>@ieee.org on 02/29/2000
06:39:10 PM

Sent by:  owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org