Re: Withdrawn PAR Copyright Notice on Drafts

I believe one change for the copyright notice is in order.  Specifically,
the sentence:
Entities seeking permission to reproduce multiple portions or copies of
this document must obtain from the IEEE Standards Department an appropriate
license and release.
should be change to:
Entities seeking permission to reproduce multiple copies of this document,
or portions thereof,  must obtain from the IEEE Standards Department an
appropriate license and release.

The way it reads now, if I want a single copy of three parts of the
document I need to obtain special permission from the IEEE Standards
Department.  However, we know that is not the intent.

With that change made, I am satisfied that an adequate copyright statement
has been developed and approved.

Best regards.

Robert D. Love
Program Manager, IBM ACS - US
Chair IEEE 802.5 Token Ring Working Group
IBM
500 Park Offices                   Phone: 919 543-2746
P. O. Box 12195 CNPA/656           Fax: 419 715-0359
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA    E-Mail: rdlove@us.ibm.com

"Jim Carlo" <jcarlo@ti.com>@ieee.org on 04/11/2000 03:05:19 AM

Sent by:  owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org