Re: Kill the Friday Plenary Rule Change

Howard -

I can understand (and sympathize) with your feeling of urgency in getting
this decided; however, as this is a rule change, I believe according to
current operating rules, the SEC ballot doesn't start until the proposed
change has been distributed to the membership.

So as of this moment, there is no motion on the table to ballot on.  Hence,
no votes.

Buzz - what's the hold up here?

Regards,
Tony