Re: Move 802.5 to Hibernation Status

Additional votes received (via the reflector):

Ivan Oakley:  Approve
Bob Ross:     Approve
Paul Kolesar: (Abstain)
Andy Fierman: Approve

Paul Kolesar, Sharam Hakimi, Mick Hanrahan and Scott Valcourt are not voting
members.  Accoring to my records then, there were 7 Approves, 0 Disapproves,
0 Abstentions from voting members.

My calculation shows that if the committee is hibernated before July, the
final voting membership list will be:

Andy Fierman
Simon Harrison
Neil Jarvis
Ivar Jeppersen
Robert Love
John Messenger
Ivan Oakley
Karl Reinke
Bob Ross

Best regards,
        -- John
--
John Messenger (J.L.Messenger@ieee.org)
Consultant Development Engineer, First Fibre Ltd