RE: IEEE 802 July Tutorials

Roger,  We have already fixed that one.  The Editing session (which is not a tutorial, by the way) is now scheduled to go from 6-8:30pm and the Tutorial #4 goes from 8:30-10pm.  The full agenda will be coming out for your review very shortly.  Watch for it !!!   :-)
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM