Minutes and Meeting Annoucement on the web

I finally got the minutes from the last meeting and the
announcement for the next meeting on the web.  Point
your browsers at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

for the meeting info, and

http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/jul2000/index.html

for the minutes, including the status reports from the WG chairs
that we used to suffer through on Friday morning.

Note that one chairman (of a very large and active WG) didn't
give me a status report.  Shame on him.  I will let his peers
identify him and subject him to public humiliation.

Oh, and if I lost your report Geoff, then shame on me.

Howard