RE: Rules change ballot; new Procedure 3 Coordination with other standards bodies

Paul,

I disapprove the new procedure 3. If the comments from Tony are implemented
I can change my vote to yes.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Lucent Technologies Nederland B.V.
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC +2 in summer time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@lucent.com
http://wavelan.com/