RE: E-Mail Registration Process

You can copy the registration form out of a PDF as easily as you can
out of a Word doc. The problem, in either case, is that the form is
buried inside the gigantic conference package. That's why I give my
people a simple HTML registration page:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg10/reg.html

If 802 provided one of these, I wouldn't bother, but it's no big deal for me.

Roger