Re: Invitation to Co-Sign Letter to IEEE Election Candidatesregarding ISTO

Bob,

I appreciate your support.

I believe that additional co-signers will boost the visibility of
this issue. I would appreciate any actions that would expose the
invitation to a broader group of people.

Given the votes taken within the Working Groups in July, perhaps
people on the Working Group reflectors would like to see the
invitation. I don't plan to post it to those reflectors, but maybe
others would consider doing so.

Roger