Re: FW: PatCom Report

Jim -

Not at all clear what the first line of the proposed Letter of Assurance -
"We hereby agree that (company) will provide licenses under our (country)
patents and/or patent applications which meet the following description (
optional company text ) with respect to the proposed IEEE Pnnn standard and
subsequent revisions thereof." intends. In particular, what does the which
in "which meet the following description ( optional company text )...."
refer to, and what is an example of what might go between the
braces?  Seems like there is something missing from this sentence.

Regards,
Tony