Re: Projectors NOT COOKIES

Geoff,

Do you really want to go down in history as being the
grinch who stole the 802 cookies?  That's not the legacy
I thought you wanted to leave.

Personally, I have noticed that the level of debate
tends to rise and fall with people's blood sugar level.
We could have probably avoided some of
the bloodier wars in our history if only we had given
out cookies.  It's awfully hard to hate some one who
has cookie crumbs on their chin.

Cookie Monster would like to ask for air time at the
dot 3 meeting to do a "Cookie Call for Interest".

MMMM. COOKIES GOOD!

Howard