minutes and reports on line

The minutes and working group reports from the November, 2000 802 SEC and
Plenary meetings are now available at:

   http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/nov2000/index.html

Please review them and send corrections to me.

You will note that several WG reports are missing from the file
min09112000a.pdf.  I incorporated the reports that I received
as of today (nov 21).  If you gave me your report, and I misplaced
it, then I humbly appologize, and ask that you send it to me again,
via email, and in PDF. If you didn't send me your report, I will
happily accept it and incorporate it as soon as I am able.

Howard Frazier
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary