information

Dear Sir,

              I am very glad to inform you that I have two medals of
first and fourth President of U.S.A. also are submitting following
details of medal, which are in my possession .

a) First one
       (Silver)    One front side it is written

           4TH PRESIDENT,U.S.A 1809-1817
        (PICTURE OF PRESIDENT)
               JAMES MADISON

b)   On back side
        FATHER OF THE CONSTITUTION
                   Sec of State
      Under Jefferson as a debater and defender
      He became the greatest  American
                                       Constitutional  states man
                    DECLARED WAR OF 1812

c) First  one

(pulish of silver)
Written on :                         1789 FIRST PRESIDENT OF U.S.A
                               (PICTURE OF PRESIDENT)
                GEORGE WASHINGTON 1797

d) On back  side

1789 FIRST PRESIDENT OF U.S.A                              (PICTURE OF
PRESIDENT)
                        GEORGE WASHINGTON  1797
                      See next page
You are requested to, please let us know further information of under
noted queries .

1. , this is coin or medal?
2. this is antiques or not?
3. What is position of this coin / medal in your state?
4. I wish to give as a gift above coin / medal of the U.S.A government
Please let us know what will they do for me?
Please apprise me your kind advice at an earliest

  THANK’S
EMAIL ADDRESS: rafiquequreshi@yahoo.com