Sacramento facilities for 802.3 and 802.1

Here is the latest info on Sacramento facilities:

Full facilities are available for the week of May 27 - June 1. All other
weeks in May and June are already booked by other large functions and are
unavailable in Sacramento.

The Hyatt can commit to meet all the conference facility requirements for
802.3ae (300 people for 3 days with 4 breakout rooms), 802.3af (60 people, 2
days, 1 meeting room), 802.3 EFM (150 people, 2.5 days, 1 meeting room) and
802.1 (30 people, ,2.5 days, 1 meeting room). 802.17 opted for Orlando and
is not included. The Hyatt has additional conference space if it is needed.
Here is a proposed meeting agenda:

Day         802.3af   802.1   802.3EFM   802.3ae   Overnight needs   Hotel
Capacity