Re: IEEE 802 Rules Change Ballot--opens Jan 10 2001, closes March 9 2001

Paul -

One minor niggle:

Change

"5.1.3.5 Meetings and Participation
Working Group meetings are open to anyone who is registered. ...."

"5.1.3.5 Meetings and Participation
Working Group meetings are open to anyone who has complied with the
registration requirements (if any) for the meeting. ...."

Rationale:

- Proposed text doesn't specify what the "anyone" needs to be registered for.
- Some WG meetings (notably interims) do not have registration.

I will approve subject to this modification.

Regards,
Tony