Re: FW: Winter 2001 SAB Meeting Notice,Tuesday, 20-Feb-01, & FALL 2000 S AB Meeting Minutes

There are two longtime 802er's in FL that I know of, both in 802.11:
John Fakatselis, jfakat@intersil.com
Al Petrick, apetrick@parkervision.com

There are also numerous 802.15 attendees that work for Motorola in Boyton
Beach, FL and in Ft. Lauderdale--but I'm not sure how interested they would
be in helping out.  Bob Heile, can you give some guidance here.

--Paul